Here at JD’s, we award our used gear a grade from 1-5 according to its overall condition, with 5 being the best.
This item was appraised as follows:
Grade 3.5 out of 5 Few marks and crack near input jack see photos
Unsurpassed in tonal power, this jazz guitar authentically recreates the cherished sounds from before the age of amplification. Combined with today’s electronics, the J6 sets a new standard for jazz guitars. Features an arched spruce top, flamed sycamore back and sides, bound fingerboard with pearl “split block” inlays, gold Grover tuners, Washburn “Reso-tone” tailpiece, and 2 Washburn 800 series humbucking pickups. Washburn hardshell case included.
- Maple top and dual f holes in Natural finish.
- 3-ply black pickguard
- Tune-O-Matic bridge with rosewood base
- Reso-Tone tailpiece.
- 7 lb, 7.7oz
- Slim tapered maple neck
- Black side dots and split-block mother of pearl inlays
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 11/16” scale length, 25 1/2″ scale length
- Bound headstock with pearl Washburn/Montgomery logos
- Gold-sealed Grover 18-1 tuners
- Washburn 800 series humbuckers
- 3-way pickup selector switch
- Vintage-style tophat knobs, 2x volume, 2x tone.