2001 Rickenbacker 360 Electric Guitar, Fireglo
Tested and 100% functional! We ask you to look at our pictures and invite you to contact us with any additional questions.
This 2001 Rickenbacker 360 Electric Guitar has been gently owned and is in very good cosmetic shape with normal wear! Minor scratches, scuffs and pressure dimples can be detected, but these imperfections are cosmetic in nature only and do not affect the functionality of the instrument. Very structurally sound! Neck is straight as an arrow and frets show little to no wear. Looks, plays and sounds fantastic!
The Rickenbacker 360 Electric Guitar broke all the rules when it appeared amidst the British sound of the 1960s. Subtly updated through the years, this deluxe semi-hollowbody with its special contour around the entire body perimeter is incredibly comfortable. The unique body shape and rosewood fingerboard inlaid with triangular pearloid markers offer rich, retro visuals. The maple/walnut neck has dual truss rods while single-coil pickups deliver everything from clean tone to biting overdrive. Controls include volume and tone via a 3-way selector for each pickup. A master preset allows tone and volume settings to be accessed instantly with a toggle. Stereo output is standard with the Rickenbacker 360. Includes case.
Specs & Features
- Deluxe semi-hollowbody construction
- Special contour around the entire body perimeter is incredibly comfortable
- Bound body
- Rosewood fingerboard inlaid with triangular pearloid markers
- Maple/walnut neck with dual truss rods
- Single-coil pickups deliver everything from clean tone to biting overdrive
- 3-way selector for each pickup
- Master preset allows tone and volume settings to be set up for instant selection with a toggle
- Stereo output
- Scale length: 24.75″
- Nut width: 1.625″
- Actual Weight: 7.3 lbs.
- Includes case
Fast & Quality Shipping!
- All orders are shipped within 1 business day in the continental U.S. of received payment. (Expedited and HI and AK shipping available for additional cost)
- All items are shipped insured
- We ship most of our items in custom-made/double-walled boxes, as many original manufacturer’s shipping boxes are not strong enough to withstand multiple shipments, and have already been used at least once to ship to us. Your item may not come in the original manufacturer’s box. We do our very best to ensure that your instrument arrives safely and securely. See our feedback for positive comments on how well we ship!
- Large Packaged Items such as Guitars, Basses, Amps, Drums, and Keyboards being shipped to Post Office Boxes will incur additional charges.
- Orders over $50.00 require a signature*
*If you do not wish to have a signature for your item you must submit to us that you do not wish to have a signature on your item. You assume any and all responsibility in the event your purchased item is lost during shipment or stolen from your home.
Please be advised that a 10% restocking fee applies to all returned non-defective items.