The Xotic XSC guitars are hand built in the USA and feature nitrocellulose finish, flame roasted maple neck treated with oil for the ultimate in playability and Raw Vintage hand wound pickups based on Xotic’s own proprietary design.
XSC series body and guitar necks are premium grade tone woods for full lush lows and shimmering highs resulting organic, woody tones that works well with all styles of music.
Thin nitro finish and available in light, medium, heavy and super heavy aging options. The aging process includes authentic checking patterns and wear marks for a naturally worn in appearance.
- Model: XSC-1
- Body Wood: Alder
- Finish Color: Orange Sparkle
- Aging: None
- Neck: Master Grade Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Inlay: Black
- Fingerboard: Master Grade Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5R
- Fretwire: Jescar 57110
- Pickups: Raw Vintage RV-60
- Tuners: Gotoh Vintage Style Locking
- Bridge: Gotoh Vintage Style Tremolo
- Strap Button: Vintage Style
- Hardware Color: Nickel/Chrome
- Weight: 7 lbs, 9 oz
- Case: Hardshell