A Monster McCarty
Attention, PRS enthusiasts of the Wildwoodiverse! We have received our latest offering from PRS’s fabled Private Stock. This one is a McCarty 594 Singlecut with a freaky quilted maple top, premium African mahogany body, and a stunning Brazilian rosewood fingerboard with ivoroid binding (oh, and the truss rod cover and headstock veneer are Brazilian, too!).
Of course, it sounds as plays amazing thanks to its comfy pattern vintage neck profile, and the 58/15LT pickups provide plenty of sweet, warm, vintage-style humbucker tone. Add in two push/push tone knobs that allow you to access a wide array of tapped single-coil tones, and you’ve got a guitar that is as functional as it is beautiful.
We’re proud to showcase this Private Stock beauty, and we know it will bring some lucky PRS lover a lifetime of delight and inspiration.
- Model: Private Stock McCarty 594 Singlecut
- Finish Color: Dragon’s Breath with Antique Natural Back and Sides
- Weight: 8.87 lbs.
- Top Wood: Quilted Maple
- Body Wood: African Mahogany
- Neck Wood: Peruvian Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Vintage
- Neck Dimensions: .870 1st – .970 12th
- Fingerboard: Brazilian Rosewood w/Ivoroid Binding
- Fingerboard Radius: 10″
- Inlays: Old Birds with Etched Mother-of-Pearl Outlines
- Scale Length: 24.594″
- Frets: 22
- Headstock Veneer: Brazilian Rosewood
- Pickups: 58/15 LT Treble and Bass Humbuckers
- Controls: 2 Volume and 2 Tone (push/pull) with 3-Way
- Hardware: Hybrid
- Bridge: PRS 2-Piece Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Locking
- Case: Brown Private Stock Hardshell Case