Oh man, this is a really good guitar! The first couple days it was here I had it at home and would just sit in my chair and play it unplugged. All guitars resonate, but this one really rings!
The neck feels so good, and I assume the roasted maple is adding to that resonant feel.
Tuttle’s fretwork leaves others to shame – like scarlet letter or dunce cap shame. They are perfection.
Loaded with Lollar pickups that sound fantastic. All original with no issues or repairs.
Comes with a really nice case. I assume it is original to the guitar.
- Color: Tobacco Sunburst
- Weight: 7lb 4.4oz
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Roasted Maple
- Fretboard: Roasted Maple
- Inlays: Black Dot
- Frets: Original
- Fret count: 22
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1 5/8″
- Scale: 25.5″
- Radius: 12″
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: .84″
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: .94″
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.25mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.25mm
- String gauge: .010-.046
- Hardware: Original Nickel
- Bridge Pickup: 7.4k, Lollar Blond
- Middle Pickup: 5.6k, Lollar Blond
- Neck pickup: 5.8k, Lollar Blond
- Tuners: Hipshot Locking
- Pots: Original
- Case: OHSC