I copied the below text from the seller that I bought the guitar from. I have not changed anything on the guitar including the setup.
The 2013 MIM Telecaster Medium Relic was professionally refinished in Blond nitrocellulose lacquer bringing in a worn-in rawness to the refined classic by MJT. The rift-sawn maple neck has a “modern C” profile with oiled neck finish allowing for ease of playing, topped by a 9.5”-radius flat-lam maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets for perfect bends and chording along the entire length of the neck.
Fender MIM Tele pickups provide a warm output, paired up with a three-way switch and modern Tele wiring. Other features single ply pickguard, upgraded Wilkinson Tele bridge with threaded brass saddles, modern-style tuning machines, bone nut, round string trees and electro socket input jack.
Set up was professionally done by master luthier Geoff Benge.
Telecaster does not come with case.
Specifications and Features:
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Oiled on Back of Neck, Gloss on Face of Headstock and Fingerboard
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- 3/16″ Truss Rod Adjustment Nut (At Headstock)
- 6 Fender 2-Guide Pin Tuning Machine Holes
- Walnut “skunk” stripe on back of neck