Rare Epiphone Matt Heafy signature Snofall up for sale.
The guitar is in near mint condition! No dings or chips!
Only thing of note: The fretboard has a bit of yellowing as is the case with pretty much all of these.
Some good notes as well: Tuners upgraded with locking Schallers, and the nut upgraded with a Graph tech nut.
Very nice improvements. Comes with the original gigbag, certificate of autheticity, and straplocks a lether strap!
Message me for a more accurate shipping calculation. I can ship across the world in a double cardboard box.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Plain Maple Veneer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960’s SlimTaper; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In; Deep-Set Neck Joint with “Axcess” heel
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply (White/Black); “MKH Les Paul Custom” in black silkprint
- Scale Length: 24.75″
- Fingerboard Material: Phenolic
- Neck Pickup (7-string): EMG-707
- Knobs: White Speed Knobs
- Bridge Pickup (7-string): EMG-81-7
- Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector; White
toggle cap, Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Tone,
Bridge Pickup Tone, (Active) 9V battery compartment in back
- Binding: Body Top – 7 ply (Black/white), Headstock – 5 ply (Black/White), Fingerboard – 1 ply (White)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge (7-string): Tune-o-matic-7/Stopbar
- Graph tech TUSQ nut
- Machine Heads: Schaller locking
- Output Jack: Epiphone Heavy-Duty with metal output jack plate
- Colour: Alpine White (gloss)
- Includes: Epiphone StrapLocks, Hand-Signed COA in presentation binder, Premium Gigbag