The striking presentation of Kramer’s revived NightSwan model is sure to catch your attention. Part of Kramer’s Icon Collection, the NightSwan offers a playing experience unlike any other.
A double-cutaway mahogany body is paired with a Hard Maple neck in a “C-Shaped” profile. This NightSwan’s ebony fingerboard is effortlessly playable to reach from higher to lower registers with ease. Tonally, two Seymour Duncan JB humbucking pickups burst with plenty of raw power to cut through the mix, only enhanced by a Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking Tremolo bridge for deep pitch bends. Visually, this guitar speaks for itself. Its unique polka dot pattern is matched with white pearloid dot fret inlays in a “Ping Pong” configuration, giving it all the more personality.
As a centerpiece in a Kramer collection or on the stage, this NightSwan gives onlookers plenty of reasons to pay attention. Tonally dynamic, aesthetically one of a kind, Kramer strikes again.
- Mahogany double-cutaway body
- Bolt set Hard Maple neck in a “C-Shaped” profile
- Ebony fingerboard with twenty-four Medium Jumbo frets and “Ping Pong” dot inlays
- Two Seymour Duncan JB humbucking pickups
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo bridge
- Floyd Rose R2 Lock Nut
- Kramer Deluxe 14:1 Ratio tuning machines