2022 Kramer SM-1 H in Shockwave Purple (Very Good) *Free Shipping*
Overview: This SM-1 H by Kramer came to us in very good condition. This listing is for the guitar only.
Cosmetics: Signs of use present. No major cosmetic damage.
Electronics: Cleaned and fully functional.
Hardware: Truss rod and tuners adjust properly.
Weight: 7.60 lbs
**Additional photos available upon request and manufacturer information attached below**
The classic Kramer SM-1 with simplified controls and a single scorching humbucker.The Kramer SM-1 H is an exciting updated version of the SM-1. It retains the neck-through construction, double-cutaway mahogany body, ebony fingerboard and Floyd Rose 1000 series tremolo, and R2 1000 series locking nut of the original SM-1, but features simplified electronics. The controls on the SM-1 electric consist of a single volume control with push/pull series/parallel switching and a single Seymour Duncan JB humbucker in the bridge position with all the wailing power you need.Features
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck with Kramer K-Speed SlimTaper C profile
- Ebony fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan JB humbucker
- Body Type: Double-Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Neck shape: Kramer K-Speed Slim Taper C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Truss rod: Standard
- Material: Ebony
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Kramer Mini Headstocks
- Nut width/material: 1.69″/Locking
- Configuration: H
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
Very Good. Guitar only.
LOCALS: Come test this M-F (10-6), Sat (10-3) !
Thanks for looking and let us know if you have any questions!