(Unit has some scratching on the bottom left hand edge of the body near the output jack. Included trem bar also has some scratching on the finish )
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
Crafted for the southpaw, the JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS32 DKA LH has a poplar body with arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius amaranth fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
Available in a striking Bright Blue finish, the JS32 DKA LH also features white neck binding and all-black hardware including a Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
- NECK MATERIAL: Maple
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- NECK FINISH: Satin
- NECK BINDING: White
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Amaranth
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 24
- FRET SIZE: Jumbo
- NUT MATERIAL: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson®
- NUT WIDTH: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Sharkfin
- TRUSS ROD NUT: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- TRUSS ROD WRENCH: Yes
- HEADSTOCK: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- HEADSTOCK BINDING: White
- NECK PLATE: Jackson®