Primed for center stage, the Jackson X Series Soloist SLXM is a modern shred machine. Following in Jackson tradition, this Soloist brings out the best for the fast and energized players of the world.
Its contoured poplar body is combined with a maple neck with a Speed Neck profile. A compound fingerboard radius enhances the playability of this shredder for even quicker movement across the Black Sharkfin-inlaid fingerboard. Two Duncan Designed humbucking pickups produce the kick and articulation needed to take on the world. Playing with heat and clarity has never been so satisfying.
This Soloist is topped of with a Floyd Rose Double-Locking Tremolo bridge and Special Locking nut for absolute stability and precision in tuning.
The stage-stealing sound and style of this Jackson puts it in a league of its own. Rip through a setlist with this guitar by your side and it’ll all become clear.
- Contoured poplar body with gloss finish
- Maple neck in a Speed Neck profile
- Maple fingerboard with twenty-four Jumbo frets and Black Sharkfin inlays
- Two Duncan Designed humbucking pickups
- Floyd Rose Double Locking Tremolo bridge with Floyd Rose Special Locking nut