Distinctive and affordable, Jackson’s X Series Soloist™ models are built for speed and comfort!
This one is in great shape, it has a straight neck, low action and a huge tone. The dark metallic finish is subtle, but stunning under light. The neck is very thin, great for shredding. The Floyd Rose tremolo allows from bending up or down, the Duncan Designed pickups have a hot output. It suffered some shipping damage in the treble side neck pocket, the paint looks to have been chipped out, possibly with a little wood. The refurbisher filled the void with clear fill and buffed it to smooth and glossy, but it is visible. The gold trem bar has a little oxidation on the underside, but not the front. The back of the headstock is stamped very lightly “used” to indicate that this is a refurbished b-stock guitar.
The X Series Soloist SLXM DX is a venerable double-cutaway workhorse that offers many fine features desired by today’s shredders.
The SLXM DX features an ergonomically curved poplar body, through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and black sharkfin inlays, its 12″-16″ compound radius bound maple fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Duncan Designed™ alnico HB-103N neck and high-output ceramic HB-103B bridge humbucking pickups power this metal beast with an expansive voice loaded with crunchy, full-bodied tone ideal for brazen lead work or punchy rhythms runs. Tone is fully customizable with three-way pickup blade switching and single volume and tone controls, while a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action.
Sleek and sophisticated, the X Series Soloist SLXM DX is decked out in a classic Snow White finish with gold hardware and pointy black headstock.
- 25.5″ scale length
- Poplar body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and gloss color matched back finish
- 12″-16″ compound radius bound maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and black sharkfin inlays
- Duncan Designed™ HB-103B bridge and HB-103N neck humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Available in Snow White with Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock and gold hardware