Get ready to rock with the X Series Soloist™ SL3X DX: featuring a flat maple neck, bound fingerboard, and offset-waist body in Matte Army Drab, this axe has attitude, style, and killer sound!
The Jackson X Series SOLOIST SL3X DX Electric Guitar features an ergonomic neck-through-body design with a poplar body and Graphite-reinforcement rods for comfort and stability during long sets. The 12″-16″ compound radius bound laurel fingerboard allows for easy chording and soloing, while 24 jumbo frets provide a smooth playing experience.
With its extended 26.5″-scale length, the SL3X DX offers powerful lows with no compromise in tone, and its graphite-reinforced three-piece maple neck provides stability and flexibility for your playing style. The Jackson X Series SOLOIST SL3X DX Electric Guitar | Matte Army Drab is an ideal choice for the modern player looking for a powerful, balanced tone and reliable instrument.
The recessed Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system’s smooth usability guarantees that your guitar will remain in its original tuning after every dive-bomb or flutter.
- 25.5″ scale length
- Poplar body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and gloss color matched back finish
- 12″-16″ compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Jackson High output humbucking bridge and Jackson double rail middle and neck pickups
- Five-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Available in Absinthe Frost with Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock and black hardware