Hi there! This is the House of Guitars speaking. Thank you for checking out our Reverb page. We just want to give you a few points as to why you should go with the H.O.G.!
- We are a family business that have been running strong since 1964 and work with pride and passion
- Every listing (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) goes through a photoshoot to highlight the uniqueness of every instrument
- All guitars go through an inspection and set-up with our professional in-store luthiers to make sure they are in top shape before shipment
- Every package we ship comes extra packed to ensure the absolute safest travel from our store to your hands
- All shipments go out ASAP. Our first priority upon seeing a purchase is getting it out, so expect to see your tracking number the next business day if purchased after 4pm or even the day of if purchased in the morning. Shipments do not get picked up on weekends so if purchased over weekend expect to see it going out Monday
- All of our workers here have a love for music and either are professional, seasoned musicians, or have a degree within the music field, so please give us a call or shoot us a message!
Check out our social media pages to stay in the loop as well to see our old commercials, rock-star visits, and cool new arrivals!
So come on down to our house, the House of Guitars, because we will sell you EVERYTHIIIING!!!
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Poplar Body, Maple Neck, Laurel Fingerboard, 1 Humbucking Pickup, and 2 Mini-humbucking Rail Pickups – Matte Army Drab
A 21st-century Axe with Classic Shred Styling
If you dig classic shred styling, but demand modern high-performance features, the Jackson X Series Soloist SL3X DX will make you a force to be reckoned with. Benefit from ultra-fast playability, thanks to a compound-radius fretboard, and incredible sustain and stability, courtesy of a graphite-reinforced through-body neck. Revel in a massive array of scorching tones from the trio of high-output pickups, bolstered by the natural sonic precision of the poplar body. And when it comes time to unleash your arsenal of whammy bar tricks, this solidbody electric guitar’s Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo will effortlessly oblige. Classic shark fin fingerboard inlays, aggressive-looking black hardware, and a light-catching gloss finish round out the X Series Soloist SL3X DX.
Compound-radius fingerboard provides the best of both worlds
The X Series Soloist SL3X DX sports a compound-radius maple fingerboard with jumbo frets. Down low, your fretting hand will appreciate the 12-inch radius that keeps things comfortable for natural, relaxed chord work. Up top, a 16-inch radius lays it all out flat for effortless, low-action high-speed runs with monumental string bends without fretting out — providing you with the best of both worlds. What’s more, the Soloist SL3X DX’s neck-through-body design elicits near-endless sustain; built-in graphite reinforcement rods increase neck stability, making it highly resistant to temperature and humidity changes.
Jackson-branded pickups turn up the heat
Great feel is only part of the equation. That’s why Jackson equipped the X Series Soloist SL3X DX with a pair of Jackson-branded mini humbucker rail pickups along with a full size, high output humbucker. We’ve found that this versatile pickup configuration delivers an abundance of useful tones. Its poplar body naturally yields solid mids and articulate trebles, reinforcing high-octane licks with plenty of presence. You’ll get both the dialed-in cleans and the molten edge that you’re looking for, supplying unmatched stage versatility.
Floyd Rose tremolo dive-bombs with the best of them
For expressive performance, the Jackson X Series Soloist SL3X DX comes armed with a Floyd Rose Special. This double-locking tremolo is exclusively crafted for Floyd Rose, maintaining a feel and response akin to their classic designs, while utilizing zinc alloy saddles and a zinc alloy sustain block. Thanks to this trem, the Soloist SL3X DX tolerates depraved amounts of whammy bar abuse without going out of tune. So, shriek, flutter, squeal, dive-bomb, make crazy animal sounds — the Soloist SL3X DX is equipped for it all.
Jackson X Series Soloist SL3X DX Features:
- Classic shred-style solidbody electric guitar tailored to modern guitarists
- Compound-radius fingerboard yields ultra-fast playability
- Graphite-reinforced through-body neck provides incredible sustain and stability
- High-output Jackson-branded pickups deliver an abundance of useful tones
- Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo for twisting, bending, and dive-bombing
- Classic shark fin fingerboard inlays, aggressive-looking black hardware, and light-catching gloss finish
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeSL3X
- Body MaterialPoplar
- Body FinishSatin
- ColorMatte Army Drab
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck JointNeck-through
- Radius12″-16″ compound
- Fingerboard MaterialLaurel
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Sharkfin
- Number of Frets24, Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5″
- Nut Width1.6875″
- Nut MaterialFloyd Rose Special Locking
- Bridge/TailpieceFloyd Rose Special
- TunersDie-cast Sealed
- Neck PickupJackson High Output Mini Humbucker
- Middle PickupJackson High Output Mini Humbucker
- Bridge PickupJackson High Output Humbucker
- Controls1 x volume, 1 x tone
- Switching5-way blade pickup switch