Excellent condition, like new with some minor finish blemishes as seen in photos. Does not affect playability.
Still has protective plastic on cover plates.
Comes with trem bar, dunlop strap locks, hex keys.
Will be shipped in original box with padding.
Sleek style for the metal-influenced guitarist.The Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 Camo electric guitar continues the metal legacy pioneered by the immortal Randy Rhoads with fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and outstanding value. The Rhoads RRX24 Camo features a poplar body and a through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement to resist warping, plus a scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue. Engineered for the modern metal guitarist, the Rhoads RRX24 is equipped with active Jackson covered high-output humbucking pickups to deliver searing and dynamic tone that’s loaded with crunch for brazen lead work or assertive rhythms runs. This instrument’s expansive voice can be tailored by a 3-way pickup blade switch, two volume knobs and a single tone control. The Rhoads RRX24 is also equipped with a recessed Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo system for reliable tuning stability, built to withstand aggressive dive bombs, harmonic squeals or fluttering vibrato. Despite its camouflage finish, the Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 Camo is sure to command attention with a matching camo reverse pointy headstock and black hardware.Features
- Poplar body with a satin finish
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement
- Bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Dual Jackson covered high-output humbuckers
Let your fingers fly in ferocious style. Order the X Series Rhoads RRX24 Camo electric guitar today.
X Series Rhoads RRX24 Black Camo Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Type: Solid body
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: 12″-16″ compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid shark fin
- Nut width/material: 1.687″/Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Locking
- Tuning machines: Sealed die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Country of origin: Indonesia