Jackson® X Series Rhoads models continue the metal legacy pioneered by the immortal Randy Rhoads. Regal and proud, the all-new Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 Camo offers fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists.
The RRX24 features a nyatoh body and through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement to guard against climate-induced warping and scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard has a more rounded profile at the nut for natural-feeling chording and riffing and gradually flattens towards the heel for optimal shred articulation and bends.
Engineered for the modern metaller, active Jackson covered high-output humbucking pickups deliver searing and dynamic tone loaded with crunch for brazen lead work or assertive rhythms runs. This instrument’s expansive voice can be tailored by a three-way pickup blade switch, two volume knobs and a single tone control.
The RRX24 is also equipped with a recessed Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo system for reliable tuning stability that can withstand aggressive dive bombs, harmonic squeals or flutters.
Despite its camouflage finishes, the Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 Camo is sure to command attention in a new Winter Camo finish with a matching camo pointy headstock and black hardware.
- o 25.5″ scale length
- o Nyatoh body
- o Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and satin black back finish
- o 12″-16″ compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- o Active Jackson covered high-output humbucking pickups
- o Three-position pickup blade switch, dual volume controls and single tone control
- o Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- o Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons