This guitar is in excellent condition with only very minor cosmetic wear. Never previously owned.
No case included. Ships UPS Ground FREE.
Message with any questions 🙂
Boasting an electrifying offset angular shape and lightning-fast neck, X Series Kelly KEXS from Jackson exudes metal sophistication. Featuring lightweight and resonant mahogany body-wings with a unique shattered mirror top, the Kelly KEXS delivers on style as well. The maple neck includes a scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue and graphite reinforcement rods for added stability while the 12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard provides a comfortable playing surface for fast and intricate scale shredding. Equipped with volcanic Jackson high-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups, the Kelly electric erupts with a fiery high end for blistering hard rock runs or heavy metal riffing. Tone can be altered with a three-way pickup toggle switch and single volume and tone controls, while a Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action.
- Mahogany body-wings with shattered mirror top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12″-16″ compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and mirror shark fin inlays
- Dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups
- Three-way position switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons