The Jackson® X Series Dinky™ DK3XR M HSS provides a superior performance experience with features and appointments for the price-conscious musician.
The DK3XR M HSS features a nyatoh body with sculpted shredder’s cut heel for quick access to the upper frets and a bolt-on maple neck with satin back finish for reduced playing fatigue, as well as scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for stability against climate changes and environmental duress. Featuring rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and inverted black sharkfin inlays, the 12″-16″ compound radius maple fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
Routed for an HSS configuration, the DK3XR M is loaded with a select power trio of Jackson pickups. The Jackson high-output humbucking pickup was painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone with maximum overdrive and sustain, while the Jackson single-coil middle and neck pickups deliver that tried-and-true Strat sound. Explore this instrument’s sonic palette with a five-way blade switch and single volume and tone controls, and dive bomb at will with reliable tuning stability from the Jackson-branded Floyd Rose-licensed double-locking tremolo bridge system.
- Nyatoh body with sculpted shredder’s cut heel
- 25.5″ scale length
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and satin back finish
- 12″-16″ compound radius maple fingerboard with rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and inverted black sharkfin inlays
- Jackson high-output humbucking bridge pickup and Jackson single-coil middle and neck pickups
- Five-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Jackson-branded Floyd Rose®-licensed double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Type: Solid Body Electric Guitar
- Color: Frostbyte Blue
- Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Top Wood: N/A
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Neck Material: Maple
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Style: Double Cut
- Model Name: X Series DK3XR M HSS
- Bag or Case Included?: No