Pre-Owned with 6 Month Alto Music Warranty
**Impact crack around the controls, see photos for details
The Jackson® X Series Dinky® DK2X provides an incredible performance experience with features and appointments for the price-conscious musician.
The DK2X features a poplar body and a bolt-on maple neck with satin back finish for smooth playability, as well as scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for stability against climate changes and environmental duress. Featuring 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12″-16″ compound radius bound laurel fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
Active Jackson high-output humbucking pickups deliver well-balanced tone with tight bass, glassy mids and crunching highs. Explore this instrument’s sonic palette with a three-way pickup blade switch and single volume and tone controls, and dive bomb at will with reliable tuning stability from the Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system.
Stunning in sound and style, the X Series Dinky DK2X is offered in classic Gloss Black or Snow White finishes with black hardware and a reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock.
- 25.5″ scale length
- Poplar body
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and satin back finish
- 12″-16″ compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups
- Active electronics
- Three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Comes with black hardware and reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock