Light wear: there are light, surface scratches in the mirror finish throughout the guitar that do not show up in photos. Damage: None.
Take your playing to unprecedented heights with the all-new Jackson® Pro Series Soloist™ SL3R, an assertive state-of-the-art axe designed for comfort, technically-demanding performance and versatile sound.
The resonant basswood body features ergonomically contoured curves and is paired to a through-body maple neck with scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue, graphite-reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability against climate-induced warping and an oiled back finish for smooth playability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets, its 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
A direct mount Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ TB-6 bridge pickup delivers tight and means lows with searing top end for rock or metal styles, while direct mount Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 Single-Coil middle and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil neck pickups broaden this axe’s versatility with a glassy, powerful bite. This versatile triple threat pickup combination is the perfect mix of crunchy sustain and sparkling clean tones.
Shape and explore pickup combinations with five-way pickup blade switching and single volume and tone controls, and dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
With its dynamite Mirror top, white body binding, mirror piranha tooth inlays, chrome hardware and reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line mirror headstock, the Pro SL3R is a magnificent head-turner.
- 25.5” scale length
- Basswood body with mirror top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and oiled back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and mirror piranha tooth inlays
- Direct mount Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ TB-6 bridge, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 Single-Coil middle and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil neck pickups
- Five-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons
- Available in Mirror with matching reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock, white body binding and chrome hardware
- Type (X): Solid Body Electric Guitar
- Color (X): Mirror
- Finish (X): Gloss
- Fingerboard Material (X): Ebony
- Top Wood (X): Basswood
- Bridge (X): Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Neck Material (X): Maple
- Body Material (X): Basswood
- Body Style (X): Double Cut
- Model Name (X): 2910000501
- Video Link (X):
- Bag or Case Included? (X): No