Take your playing to unprecedented heights with the all-new Jackson Pro Soloist SL3M, an assertive state-of-the-art axe designed for comfort, technically-demanding performance and versatile sound.
The Pro SL3M’s premium features include a resonant basswood body and through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods that provide stiffness and stability to guard against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and black piranha tooth inlays, its 12”-16” compound radius bound maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
A direct mount Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 bridge pickup provides a powerful low end for balanced rock or metal, while a Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil neck pickup broaden this axe’s versatility with a glassy, powerful bite. This versatile triple threat is the perfect mix of crunchy sustain and beautiful clean tones.
Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the five-way blade switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
Built to steal the stage with stunning looks and spectacular tone, the Pro SL3M is available in a prismatic Rainbow Crackle finish with matching pointed 6-in-line headstock, black neck and headstock binding and black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Basswood body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and black piranha tooth inlays
- Direct mount Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 bridge, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil middle and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil neck pickups
- Five-way blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Dunlop dual-locking strap buttons and Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Rainbow Crackle with pointed 6-in-line matching headstock and black hardware