WEIGHT: 7 pounds, 6 ounces.
Capitol Guitars is an authorized Jackson dealer.
Don’t get stuck waiting at the back of the line! We order all new Jackson products early to ensure you get your guitar as fast as possible!
Contact us with any questions, we will get back to you as soon as we can!
When the fine minds at Jackson® designed our Pro Series Soloist™ models, they melded sound, playability and ultra-modern style to create a unique music machine that redefines metal prowess.Engineered from its inception for high-speed, technically-demanding guitar playing, the Pro Series Soloist SL2P MAH include a resonant mahogany body with poplar burl top and a through-body maple neck with hand-rubbed oil finish on the back for smooth playability, as well as scarf joint and graphite-reinforcement rods that provide stiffness and high stability to guard against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Its 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the speedy neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.Designed for aggressive playing styles, modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ humbucking bridge and neck pickups combine for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output while retaining clarity. Think pristine cleans, crunchy rhythms, snarling distortion and searing leads. Explore this instrument’s versatile voice with three-way pickup toggle switching and single volume and tone controls, and dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.Jackson has a history of adding striking style to its high-performance instruments, and this axe is no exception. The Pro Series Soloist SL2P MAH comes decked in a sophisticated Transparent Black Burst finish, complete with matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock, alumiloid piranha tooth inlays and black nickel hardware.
•25.5” scale length
•Mahogany body with poplar burl top
•Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and oiled back finish
•12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid piranha tooth inlays
•Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ TB-6 bridge and Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N neck humbucking pickups
•Three-position pickup toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
•Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
•Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons and Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
•Available in Transparent Black Burst with color matched Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock and black nickel hardware
- Series: Pro
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Top: Poplar Burl
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Alumiloid Piranha Tooth
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ TB-6 (Bridge) Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ SH-6N (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)