Jackson’s first customer was the legendary guitarist Randy Rhoads, who asked us to create a model that met the demands of his technically challenging playing with visual panache. The result continues to evolve, meeting the needs of players who came of age listening to his groundbreaking work. The Pro Rhoads RR is a proud claimant to the throne of high-tech guitars designed for shredding.
The Pro RR pairs a mahogany body with a one-piece through-body maple neck, bearing a pair of graphite rods for reinforcement against the assaults of temperature and humidity. The speedy neck profile is engineered for blazing guitar work, removing any obstacles to fleet-fingered playing and granting easier access to the upper frets. A 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard is also engineered for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the speedy neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
A pair of modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion humbucking pickups drives this guitar’s voice, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone for even the most aggressive of styles, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. The sensitive Floyd Rose® 1000 Series recessed double-locking tremolo system adds expressive vibrato to notes and chords with the tap of a finger, along with rock-solid tuning performance and precise intonation.
The most recognizable of Jackson’s myriad offerings, this guitar boasts the familiar aesthetics that make Jacksons in demand for performing guitarists. From chrome hardware to the unique inlays, pointed 6-in-line headstock and revolutionary body designs, this instrument is very distinctly a Jackson creation. Jackson guitars don’t just push the envelope, they annihilate it—and the Pro Rhoads RR is no exception to the rule.
Pro Series Rhoads RR, Ebony Fingerboard, Gloss Black
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Shape: Classic Rhoads – .790″ at 3rd Fret, .850″ at 12th Fret
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ to 16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose R3 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Hex
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Plate: None
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Position Inlays: Alumiloid Shark Fin
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan ’59 Humbucking
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose FRT-O1000 Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
We always ship within 24 hours (we try to ship same day whenever possible) and provide a tracking number as soon as it is available. We choose our shipping carrier depending on the destination in Canada, the US or overseas. We pack our instruments more thoroughly than original factory packaging to ensure you get your instrument intact and in great condition.
If you have any questions about this guitar or any of our other listings, please feel free to send us a message anytime and we will respond as promptly as humanly possible! You can also contact us through our website faders.ca or on social media @fadersmusic.