A little blemish is near the three way toggle on the upper horn.
The Pro Series Mark Morton Signature also features a 12″–16” compound-radius fretboard for ultimate playability. The ebony fingerboard is rounder near the nut for easy rhythm playing. As your playing heats up and moves up the fretboard, the radius flattens out for easier runs and big, big string bends. With a neck that plays this effortlessly, you’ll be up at the 22nd fret before you know it. It’s this kind of playability that has made the compound-radius fretboard a favorite at Sweetwater.
Pro Series Mark Morton Signature Dominion Solidbody Electric Features:
- Signature solidbody electric with big tone and stage-ready design
- Dual Mark Morton Dominion Signature humbuckers deliver hard-hitting tone
- Three-way toggle switch and two mini-toggle (inside-coil) selector switches for even more tone-shaping options
- Compound-radius ebony fingerboard feels great for rhythm and lead playing
- Jackson TOM-style adjustable bridge with anchored tailpiece enhances intonation and sustain
- Graphite-reinforced mahogany neck-through construction