The guitar play great, just coming from a full setup.
The Jackson KE3 Kelly Electric Guitar has an edgy body design and shark fin inlays that make a bold statement with looks alone. But this rocker is a sonic flamethrower too. Its sculpted edges make it comfortable to play and the overall balance of the instrument is excellent. It is powered by genuine Seymour Duncan humbucker pickups: a Jazz SH2N at the neck and a JB TB4 at the bridge for lots of firepower and sustain. The JT580LP tremolo lets you bend and twist notes to the max while staying in tune. The Jackson Kelly also has an alder body for plenty of warm, chunky tone; a rock maple neck with a bound compound-radius maple fretboard; and a scalloped heel, which means uninhibited access to the upper frets.
Jackson’s compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut (12″) for easy chording and flattens out (16″) as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you’ll play better!
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options. Features
- Alder body with flamed maple veneer on transparent finishes
- Bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint headstock
- Ivoriod Binding on Neck and Headstock
- Compound radius rosewood fingerboard 12″-16″
- 24 jumbo frets
- MOTO shark fin position inlays
- Seymour Duncan JB TB4 bridge humbuckers
- Seymour Duncan Jazz SH2N neck humbucker
- 3-position toggle
- Master volume
- Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Low Profile JT580 LP double-locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Black hardware
- Sealed die-cast tuners