We always have more pictures than we can post here. Contact us if you would like to see more.
I’ve never had a Jackson guitar like this, and suddenly there are two – one in this black/yellow/red coloration and another in the seemingly more rare blue/yellow/red.
This particular guitar has a couple part changes – nothing drastic. The knobs are changed, as are the middle and neck pickup covers. The original Duncan Designed pickups are in place in these positions. The solder joints in the control cavity do seem to be original, but this is the only guitar like this that I can find with a Jackson pickup in the bridge position. The original parts are not included.
The guitar is in very good to excellent condition throughout. Frets are in great shape. The neck is as well and action is low – it sets up really nicely. The finish has lifted a bit on the back, adjacent to the control cavity cover. This is typical of this model, and it is localized there only.
There are signs of use and handling. See pics for cosmetics.
- Color: Black, with Red and Yellow Flames
- Weight: 7lbs 5.5ozs
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Rock Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Mother Of Pearl
- Frets: Jumbo
- Fret count: 24
- Nut material: Floyd Rose Locking Nut
- Nut width: 1 9/16″
- Scale: 25.5″
- Radius: Compound 14″-16″
- Neck thickness at 1st fret: 0.74″
- Neck thickness at 12th fret: 0.81″
- Action 1st String at 12th Fret: 1.0mm
- Action 6th String at 12th Fret: 1.25mm
- String gauge: .010-.046″
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge Pickup: 9.85k OEM? Jackson
- Middle Pickup: 6.75k OEM Duncan Designed
- Neck pickup: 6.48k OEM Duncan Designed
- Tuners: Original
- Pots: Original
- Case: New hard shell case.
- Notes: No Tremolo Arm Included.