Jackson DK2 Modern Ash – Baked White – Used (Mint)
This guitar has spent most of its life on a wall-hanger. It was a daily driver for a small home studio for a time. Guitar has been set up for Drop C tuning. Polished and cleaned with each string change every 2-4 weeks depending on play time. Super comfortable and fast to play.
With premium features catering to highly-technical playing, multi-dimensional tone and ergonomic design, the brand-new Jackson Pro Series Dinky® DK Modern Ash FR6 model provides the ultimate high-performance experience for today’s modern players.
This modernized guitar also boasts unparalleled style with a sandblasted surface that highlights the ash wood grain and distinctive Baked White finish, complete with a reverse 3×3 AT-1 matching headstock with white Jackson badge logo and black hardware.
The Dinky® body is paired with a sturdy graphite-reinforced bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck, featuring a satin finish on the back for greater playing comfort and a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for painless neck relief tweaks. Designed for fast and intricate playing, the 12″-16″ compound radius bound ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays. Luminlay® side dots will guide your way along the fretboard even on the darkest of stages.
Active multi-voiced Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-COC bridge and neck humbucking pickups give this powerful instrument its dynamic tone – capable of over-wound hot-rodded crunch or vintage snap. With the five-way blade in pickup positions one (full bridge) or five (full neck), you can leverage the tone control with push/pull activation to switch from voice one to voice two. Pickups positions two, three and four all feature voice 3’s single-coil tone.
This versatile model also features a single volume control and a Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking bridge system for superior tuning stability and dynamic tremolo action.
Take your playing to the next level with the all-new Jackson Pro Series Dinky® DK Modern Ash FR6.
- 25.5″ scale length
- Ash Dinky® body
- Bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck with graphite reinforcement and satin finish on the back
- 12″-16″ compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays
- Luminlay® side dots
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Active Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-COC bridge and neck humbucking pickups
- Five-way blade, single volume control and single tone control with push/pull voice activation for pickup positions one and five
- Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Gotoh® tuners
- Available in Baked White with reverse Jackson® 3×3 AT-1 (3 over/3 under) matching headstock and black hardware