Jackson Pro MDK Ash HT-6
Brand new , Just Landed !!!
features catering to highly-technical playing, multi-dimensional tone
and ergonomic design, the brand-new Jackson Pro Series Dinky™ DK Modern
Ash HT6 model provides the ultimate high-performance experience for
today’s modern players.
This modernized guitar also boasts
unparalleled style with a sandblasted surface that highlights the ash
wood grain and unique Baked Red or Baked White finish, complete with a
reverse 3×3 AT-1 color matched headstock with white Jackson badge logo
and black hardware.
The ash Dinky body is paired with a sturdy
graphite-reinforced bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck,
featuring a satin finish on the back for greater playing comfort and a
heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for painless neck relief tweaks.
Designed for fast and intricate playing, the 12″-16″ compound radius
bound ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets, offset pearloid dot inlays
and Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut. Luminlay® side dots will guide your way
along the fretboard even on the darkest of stages.
multi-voiced Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-COC bridge and neck
humbucking pickups give this powerful instrument its dynamic tone —
capable of over-wound hot-rodded crunch or vintage snap. With the
five-way blade in pickup positions one (full bridge) or five (full
neck), you can leverage the tone control with push/pull activation to
switch from voice one to voice two. Pickups positions two, three and
four all feature voice 3’s single-coil tone.
This versatile model
also features a single volume control, Gotoh® locking tuners and a
Hipshot® 6 fixed bridge for improved intonation and enhanced sustain.
Take your playing to the next level with the Pro DK Modern Ash HT6.
- 25.5” scale lengthAsh Dinky™ body
- Bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck with graphite reinforcement and satin finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays
- Luminlay® side dots
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Active Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-COC bridge and neck humbucking pickups
- Five-way blade, single volume control and single tone control with push/pull voice activation for pickup positions one and five
- Hipshot® 6 fixed bridge
- Gotoh® locking tuners
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut