When Broderick first came to Jackson® to design his own signature model, he had clear demands in mind for his take on the venerable Soloist™. Finding a more-than-willing partner up for the challenge, Broderick coined the longstanding high-performance guitar giant as the “company that could.” The results of the collaboration are sophisticated riffing machines loaded with the premium features needed to keep up with the most demanding music produced today.
The Jackson® Pro Series Signature Chris Broderick Soloist™ HT6 is a 25.5”-scale guitar featuring a resonant mahogany body with arched top and through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and enhanced sustain. Its 12”-radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is ideal for all playing styles, comfortable for both low riffing and soaring leads.
Contemporary guitarists require tonal versatility and punchy clarity to keep pace with the rapid twists and turns of today’s metal. Direct mount DiMarzio® Chris Broderick signature humbucking bridge and neck pickups deliver powerful clear harmonics with accentuated pick attack and tight lows for versatile tone, from heavy chording to searing solos. The volume control conceals a push/pull switch for coil-splitting, unlocking even more tonal options, while the tone control’s push/pull switch enables the tone circuit. Switch between pickup combinations with a three-way toggle, while a mini-toggle kill switch allows for the stuttering effects that have become integral in modern metal. The Jackson Single-String hardtail bridge creates perfect intonation along the entire length of the neck to ensure complex chords ring true, working in harmony with the Jackson sealed die-cast locking machines for tuning stability that can withstand a good pick-hand thrashing without shifting.
A force to be reckoned with, the Pro Series Signature Chris Broderick Soloist HT6 is wrapped in a Gloss Black finish with matching reverse Jackson AT-1 3×3 headstock and black hardware.
- 25.5”-scale, 6-string guitar
- Mahogany body with arched top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and gloss color matched back finish
- 12”-radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
- Single-ply black neck binding
- Direct mount DiMarzio® CB6 bridge and neck humbucking pickups
- Single volume control with push/pull coil split, single tone control with push/pull tone kill, three-position pickup toggle switch and two-way mini-toggle kill switch
- Jackson® Single-String hardtail bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast locking tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons
- Available in Gloss Black with color matched reverse Jackson AT-1 3×3 headstock and black hardware
- Type: Solid Body Electric Guitar
- Color: Black
- Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Top Wood: Mahogany
- Bridge: Fixed
- Neck Material: Maple
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Style: Double Cut
- Model Name: Chris Broderick Signature Soloist HT 6
- Video Link:
- Bag or Case Included?: No