Djent forefather and speed demon Misha Mansoor has gained widespread acclaim as the mastermind behind the axe-centric progressive metal band Periphery. He’s known to impress the most discerning of metal fans with his steadfast, fleet-fingered technique, and his personally designed collection of Jackson® signature Juggernaut instruments is sure to set your tone ablaze.
The Pro Series Signature Misha Mansoor Juggernaut ET7 offers a 26.5” scale length, basswood body and caramelized bolt-on maple neck with rock-solid graphite reinforcement, wrap-around heel and oiled back finish for greater playing comfort. Enjoy blazing fast leads with a 20” flat radius caramelized maple fingerboard featuring rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays. Luminous side dots will guide your way even on the darkest of stages, while the heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for convenient neck relief tweaks.
Not willing to sacrifice tone, Mansoor spent considerable time working with Jackson to develop the Jackson MM1 pickups. These super-charged humbuckers produce a balanced sonic landscape with plenty of dynamics, and by leaving them uncovered, there’s an added and distinct brightness that remains articulate under heavy picking. A five-way pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control with push/pull select feature allows for multiple tonal variations and exploration. An EverTune® F7 Model bridge will keep your guitar perfectly in tune and intonate all the way up the neck to handle low tunings.
This 7-string Juggernaut is gorgeous in Gulf Blue with a color matched Jackson 4×3 AT-1 headstock and black hardware.
- 26.5″ scale length
- Basswood body
- Bolt-on caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and oiled back finish
- 20″-radius caramelized maple fingerboard with rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and offset white dot inlays
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Luminous side dots
- Uncovered direct mount Jackson MM1 pickups
- Five-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control with push/pull select feature
- EverTune® F7 Model bridge
- Horizon Devices Strings – Progressive Tension Standard 7
- Jackson sealed die-cast locking tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons
- Available in Gulf Blue with a color matched Jackson 4×3 AT-1 headstock and black hardware
20″-Radius Caramelized Maple Fingerboard
The higher the radius, the flatter the fretboard. A traditionally classical guitar styled fingerboard, this 20”-radius is wicket flat, perfect for endless bends without any vibration hindrance. The caramelized maple fingerboard has been roasted for increased stability, exquisite style with beautiful grain definition and smoother playability for crystal clear, bright tones.
EverTune® 7 Bridge
Notes on the upper registers run the risk of being sharp if inconsistent pressure is applied to the fret. With the EverTune® 7 bridge, this model is able to maintain perfect intonation for each note on the fretboard. This precisely engineered bridge provides unprecedented articulation across the scale of the guitar, particularly on notes past the 15th fret, so solos are pristine and dynamic. EverTune saddles provide constant tension throughout temperature and humidity changes, making this bridge a great choice for touring bands who are constantly changing locations.
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Juggernaut
- Number of Strings: 7
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding: None – Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Scale Length: 26.5″ (673 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 20″ (508 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.75″ (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: Offset White Dot
- Side Dots: Glow in the Dark
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® Uncovered MM1
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® Uncovered MM1
- Controls: Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Select Feature)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Two Inside Single Coils, Position 3. Both Full Humbucking Pickups, Position 4. Outer Neck Single Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: EverTune® F7 Model
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast Locking
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt (recessed screws)
- Strings: Horizon Devices Strings – Progressive Tension Standard 7
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Jackson® Soloist™/Dinky™ SKB® Hardshell (p/n 299-6100-506); Optional Soloist™/Dinky™ Gig Bag (p/n 299-1512-106)
This is a New B-Stock Guitar with the original box and paperwork. Jackson is very picky on its product quality, a little discolored tiny spot or blemish or little finish run on the finish of the guitar. A lot of times we can’t even tell what is the difference between these and the A-stock guitars, but despite any blemishes, they sound, feel, and look amazing!
note: The photos above may not be of the exact item you’ll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.