Jackson JS32 Dinky DKA Arch Top, Neon Orange
Guitar weight: 7lbs 7oz
Includes gig bag
This Jackson JS32 Dinky DKA is a recent trade-in at Mike’s Music and Sound. The Dinky is in excellent condition and has been completely restrung and setup by our guitar techs. The neck is straight, the frets have very little wear and the truss rod functions properly. Electronics have been cleaned and are noise free. Pictures are the actual guitar for sale and not stock images. Mike’s Music and Sound is a small family owned, single store and most of our inventory is on display for our customers to see and play. Our staff will fully inspect and test the guitar before we ship and if we do by chance find an issue with your order, you will be notified immediately and given options if need be.
If you have any questions please feel free to message us.
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS32 DKA has a poplar or nato (Natural Oil only) body with arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and a 12”-16” compound-radius amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
Available in several striking finishes, the JS32 DKA also features white neck binding and all-black hardware including a Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
- Color: Neon Orange
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: JS
- Fingerboard Material: Amaranth
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″-16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Headstock Binding: White
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: Maple
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson®
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson®
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Nut: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Double-Locking Tremolo
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Neck Plate: Jackson®
- Pickguard: None
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups,Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5″