Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS24 DKAM features a mahogany body with arched top and bolt-on caramelized maple speed neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. Designed for blazing speeds and comfort, its 12”-16” compound radius bound caramelized maple fingerboard features 24 jumbo frets and black sharkfin inlays.
Other features include dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way pickup blade switching, single volume and tone controls, synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
A value-laden bargain, the JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS24 DKAM is wrapped in a sophisticated Red Stain finish with pointy black headstock and black hardware.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin
- Colour: Black
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Radius: 12″-16″ compound
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Sharkfins
- Number of Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Nut Width: 1.6875″
- Nut Material: Black Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Tuners: Jackson Sealed Die-cast
- Neck Pickup: Jackson High-Output Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson High-Output Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching: 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel, .009-.042