Seven-string fans looking for a guitar that is as sleek and deadly as it is affordable will find everything they need with the JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS22-7 DKA HT.
This beastly axe features a 26.5” scale length for better low-end articulation, a lightweight and resonant poplar body with an arched top and a bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and piranha tooth inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius amaranth fingerboard creates the ideal playing surface for fat riffs and easy chording near the black plastic nut while gradually flattening in the upper registers for lightning-quick solos and wide bends without fear of fretting out.
Powered by direct mount dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups, the JS22-7 DKA HT is also equipped with a three-way blade switch, single volume and tone controls, compensated string-through-body fixed Jackson HT7 bridge, sealed die-cast tuners and our 3×4 (3 over, 4 under) AT-1 headstock.
- 7-string electric solid-body guitar
- Jackson JS series
- colour: matte black
- hardware: black
- body: basswood
- body shape: Dinky
- neck: maple, bolt-on
- fretboard: amaranth
- compound radius: 16 inches (406.4 mm)
- frets: 24, jumbo
- position markers: piranha, mother-of-pearl
- scale length: 673 mm
- headstock: Jackson AT (4-Over/3-Under), Arrow
- tuners: sealed, die-cast
- bridge: Jackson Stamped Steel 7-String Hardtail (strings-through-body)
- pickups: Jackson High Output 7 String Humbucking
- pickup switch: 3-way (1. bridge pickup, 2. bridge and neck pickups, 3. neck pickup)
- electronics: volume & tone controls