Up for sale is a lightly used 2021 Jackson USA Custom Shop Adrian Smith San Dimas Signature. Excellent condition with no significant play wear. Just a few small marks on the pickguard/pickups and near the volume knob/switch. No real fretwear. Includes original case and paperwork. Guitar weighs 8 lbs 7.2oz. Shipping is $79 anywhere in the continental US. Thank you for looking!
Iron Maiden is one of the most successful and influential metal bands ever, and Adrian Smith’s molten yet melodic guitar work has long been a driving force behind their distinctive and dynamic sound. With timeless songwriting and thrilling live performances, Maiden continues to record, tour internationally and rock stadiums everywhere with electrifying prowess and unwavering heavy metal passion.
Solidly built to withstand Maiden’s relentless touring regiment, the USA Signature Adrian Smith San Dimas® SDM features a resonant, lightweight alder body and a bolt-on quartersawn maple neck with a hand-rubbed urethane back finish for smooth playability and a pair of graphite-reinforcement rods that refuse to budge, no matter the environmental stress it’s exposed to. Featuring 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays, the 12″-16″ compound radius maple fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick and easy neck relief tweaks.
A DiMarzio® Super Distortion® DP100 humbucker in the bridge adds the perfect blend of power and tone, with thick, boosted mids, big lows and fat highs, while Samarium Cobalt Noiseless Single-Coil Strat® middle and neck pickups deliver authentic, noise-free Stratocaster® snap with incredible dynamic and magnetic response. A five-way blade selector switch along with single volume and tone controls open up endless tonal possibilities, while the Floyd Rose® Original double-locking tremolo system keeps the guitar in tune through the roughest playing, set after set.
Groomed for high performance, this signature axe is wrapped in a class Snow White finish with black pickguard, black hardware and licensed Fender® Strat headstock.
- 25.5” scale length
- Alder San Dimas® body
- Bolt-on quartersawn maple neck with graphite reinforcement and hand-rubbed urethane finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- DiMarzio® Super Distortion® DP100 bridge pickup and Samarium Cobalt Noiseless Single-Coil Strat® middle and neck pickups
- Five-way blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Original double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Available in Snow White with black pickguard, black hardware and licensed Fender® Strat® headstock