1996 Jackson DK2 Dinky Electric Guitar, Eerie Dess Swirl, Seymour Duncan Nazgul Bridge Humbucker, Made in Japan
Tested and 100% functional! We ask you to look at our pictures and invite you to contact us with any additional questions.
This Japanese-made 1996 Jackson DK2 Dinky Electric Guitar with Seymour Duncan Nazgul bridge humbucker upgrade has been very gently owned and is in excellent condition with little wear! A few tiny, barely visible blemishes can be found on the body, but it’s overall super clean! Neck is straight as an arrow and frets show littlle to no wear. Looks, plays and sounds fantastic! Original hardshell case shows normal scuffs and scratches and is 100% functional.
The Jackson DK2 Dinky Electric Guitar is both a looker and a screamer with Seymour Duncan STK-1s in the neck/mid and a Duncan Nazgul in the bridge position and flashy finishes. The alder body is fitted with a shred-eriffic rock maple neck and a bound compound-radius rosewood fretboard. Transparent finish models have a stunning flamed maple top. A scalloped heel means uninhibited access to the upper frets, while a Floyd Rose double-locking trem let’s you dive as deep as you want.
Jackson’s compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you’ll play better.
Specs & Features
- Alder body with flamed maple top
- Made in the Japanese factory that has been making Jacksons for export for more than 20 years
- Rock maple bolt-on neck
- Bound rosewood compound-radius fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan pickups: STK-1 single-coil (mid and neck), Nazgul humbucker (bridge)
- 24 Jumbo frets
- Matching headstock with pinstripe
- Sharkfin inlays
- Ivoroid binding
- Chrome hardware
- Sealed die-cast tuners
- Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Low Profile JT580 LP double-locking 2-Point Tremolo
- 25-1/2″ scale length
- Neck dimensions: 1st fret: .735″, 12th fret .810″
- 1-11/16″ nut width
- Case: Original hardshell
- Actual weight: 7.9 lbs.
Fast & Quality Shipping!
- All orders are shipped within 1 business day in the continental U.S. of received payment. (Expedited and HI and AK shipping available for additional cost)
- All items are shipped insured
- We ship most of our items in custom-made/double-walled boxes, as many original manufacturer’s shipping boxes are not strong enough to withstand multiple shipments, and have already been used at least once to ship to us. Your item may not come in the original manufacturer’s box. We do our very best to ensure that your instrument arrives safely and securely. See our feedback for positive comments on how well we ship!
- Large Packaged Items such as Guitars, Basses, Amps, Drums, and Keyboards being shipped to Post Office Boxes will incur additional charges.
- Orders over $50.00 require a signature*
*If you do not wish to have a signature for your item you must submit to us that you do not wish to have a signature on your item. You assume any and all responsibility in the event your purchased item is lost during shipment or stolen from your home.
Please be advised that a 10% restocking fee applies to all returned non-defective items.