A factory 2nd is an excellent opportunity to get a great instrument at a reduced price! More often than not, an Ibanez Factory 2nd is an instrument that was tagged by quality control, or returned by an Authorized Ibanez Dealer for the flaw. Those flaws often times are minor paint, clear coat, and other cosmetic flaws. Our factory 2nds from Ibanez will only have cosmetic flaws and never structural issues! Purchasing a Factory 2nd is a great opportunity to save potentially hundreds!
• Oval C Roasted Maple neck – The Roasted Maple neck is heat-treated to increase stability, durability, moisture resistance and tolerance of temperature changes. The Graphite reinforcement rods provides massive sustain and excellent stability.
• Ebony fretboard – Ebony produces tight lows and mid range with a strong attack in the high end and features a quick response and rich sustain.
• Jumbo Stainless Steel frets – Stainless steel frets boast excellent corrosion resistance. The wide and tall fret-type offers a quick response and effortless articulation when playing chords and clear tone when playing single notes.
• American Basswood body – The American Basswood body delivers a natural and flat tone.
• Fishman Fluence Tim Henson Signature Series pickups – Tim’s signature Fishman Fluence pickups span the entire range of aggressive lead and rhythm tones to the cleanest of clean single coil combinations, even touching on sounds Tim was previously only able to produce with his acoustic guitars.
• Neck Pickup – Voice 1: Thick and smooth neck humbucker / Voice 2: Hyper-clean, nylon string surrogate/ Voice 3: Tim’s fluid neck single coil
• Bridge Pickup – Voice 1: Based on Fishman’s hot-rodded Classic voice, the quintessential lead tone of generation / Voice 2: Combination of Tim’s favorite bridge humbuckers / Voice 3: Tim’s ideal single coil combination tone when used in conjunction with neck coil
• Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads – The Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
• Gotoh T1502 tremolo – The T1502 tremolo bridge features steel saddles and a die-cast zinc tremolo block for a quick response and improved articulation. The 10.5mm string spacing allows for easy picking across strings and its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm.
• Fishman Fluence Voicing switch on tone control (push/pull) for Tim Henson Signature Series pickups. The Voicing switch allows the pickups to switch between three musically complimentary voices.
• Luminescent side dots – The luminescent side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
• Gig bag included. Thwe guitar comes with an Ibanez gig bag which is designed specifically to fit and protect this instrument.
• AZ Oval C Roasted Maple neck
• American Basswood body
• Ebony fretboard w/Ree of Death inlay
• Jumbo Stainless steel frets
• Graph Tech nut
• T1502 by Gotoh tremolo bridge
• Fishman Fluence Tim Henson Signature Series (H) neck pickup
• Fishman Fluence Tim Henson Signature Series