This is a used guitar. The item pictured is the one you will receive. It has been tested and gone over by the experts at our shop. When a guitar is purchased from us it undergoes a final setup before shipping to ensure it’s playing optimally. It is then packed with care and shipped to your door! If you have any questions about this or any other piece of gear we have, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
– Condition: 9/10
– Fret wear: None / Stainless steel!
– Any wear of note: Extremely light swirling in clear coat throughout the body (Very standard wear for a used guitar. Can happen from simply being wiped/cleaned with a cloth). Only visible in certain light and very minor. Nothing that will really photograph. There’s one very small wear spot between the G and B strings on the first fret (on the board itself), but you can’t feel it when playing the guitar or anything. The guitar is in overall incredible shape and very clean! Playing amazing and has tons of tonal options on tap! Includes original gig bag and tremolo arm. Weighs 7lb 5oz.
– American basswood body w/ poplar burl top
– Cerulean Blue Burst finish
– Roasted maple neck and fretboard
– Ibanez’s AZ neck profile
– Super All Access neck joint
– Seymour Duncan Hyperion pickup set (HSS configuration)
– Master volume & tone controls w/ dyna-MIX9 switching system & “Alter switch” toggle
– Gotoh T1502 tremolo
– Gotoh SG381 MG-T Magnum lock tuners
– 25½” scale length
– 22 jumbo stainless steel frets
– Graph Tech TUSQ nut w/ 1.653″ width
– Luminescent side dots, black face dots
– Sure Grip III knobs
– Weighs 7lb 5oz