- neck type
- JS3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
- Basswood body
- RosewoodMother of Pearl dot inlay
- Medium fretsPrestige fret edge treatment
- Edge tremolo bridge
- neck pickup
- SUSTAINIAC® Driver (S) neck pickup
- bridge pickup
- DiMarzio® Satchur8™ (H) bridge pickup Passive/Alnico
- factory tuning
- 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- D’Addario® EXL120
- string gauge
- hardware color
- Hardshell case included
- SUSTAINIAC® Stealth PRO preamp
- Sustainiac on/off switch on tone control (push/pull)
- Hi-pass filter on volume control (push/pull)
- Ultralite Tremolo Arm™ included
JS 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
JS features Maple/Bubinga neck. The Bubinga stripe provides stability and longer sustain.
A high pass filter on volume pots maintains highs at low volumes.
The legendary, original Edge tremolo bridge is back, always Joe’s favorite in feel and tone.
DiMarzio® Satchur8™ pickup
Newly developed DiMarzio® Satchur8™ pickup fully supports Joe’s versatile playing style and massive sound.
3 way Sustainiac mode selector
Normal: Sustains the fundamental
Mix: Sustains the fundamental and overtone
Harmonic: Sustains overtone
Hardshell case included