The Iron Label line was originally developed with metal and nothing but metal in mind. These guitars are purposefully spartan, and you won’t find a feature here that doesn’t contribute directly to a bone rattling, earth shattering tones these guitars pump out. Carrying forward that same philosophy, the next generation of Iron Label guitars take this raw metal energy to a completely new level. They sport totally blacked out looks, and their supercharged electronics amounting to some of the heaviest-swinging metal axes Ibanez has ever produced.
• Wizard III 5pc Maple/Walnut neck – Ibanez’s thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability for demanding players.
• Ebony Fretboard – Ebony produces tight lows and mid range with a strong attack in the high end and features a quick response and rich sustain.
• The Okoume body provides a bright and solid sound.
• DiMarzio® D-Activator pickups have a powerful, clean, and open sound with excellent harmonic overtones and very tight low-end response.
• Gotoh® machine heads provide super precision, smooth feel, and minimal back lush.
• The Edge Zero II bridge design features a lower profile tremolo for playing comfort and stud lock function for stable tuning.
• The luminescent side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
• Gig bag included
Neck Type: Wizard III 5pc Maple/Walnut Neck-through
Top/Back/Body: Okoume Body
Fretboard: Ebony Fretboard
Frets: 24 Jumbo Frets
Bridge: Edge-Zero II Bridge
String Space: 10.8mm
Neck Pickup: DiMarzio® D-Activator(H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio® D-Activator(H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
Strings: D’Addario® XL-140
Nut: Locking nut
Hardware Colour: Black