Ibanez GRG121SP RG Guitar, Jatoba Fretboard, Blue Metal Chameleon
Classic Elite pickups
Classic Elite pickups offer rich, nuanced tone with fat low-end.
Mono-unit output jack
The mono-unit output jack is made of solid, durable material and is a single piece to avoid unwanted movement and loosening of the jack, which leads to contact failure or disconnection. This innovation allows for long term playing enjoyment and minimal maintenance.
The F106 bridge enriches sustain. String height adjustment can be done easily and independently.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- neck type: GRGRoasted Maple neck
- top/back/body: Poplar body
- fretboard: Jatoba fretboardWhite dot inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- number of frets: 24
- bridge: F106 bridge
- string space: 10.5mm
- neck pickup: Classic Elite (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup: Classic Elite (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge: .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- hardware color: Chrome
- Scale : 648mm/25.5″
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR