No nonsense, Electromatic® Jet™ FT models are the perfect real, pure
and powerful Gretsch® instruments. They’re your next-step Gretsch—bold,
dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style
Pure Jet Power
In its 65 year existence the
Gretsch Jet has been the hallmark sound for iconic players. The all-new
G5230T Electromatic Jet FT Single-Cut with Bigsby® captures that
essential Jet power and fidelity at an incredible price.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies — Loud and Clear
Jet tone begins with a chambered mahogany body with maple top that
produces full lows and mids with an exceptionally smooth and present
high end. The result is a deep acoustic foundation that is robust, yet
Black Top Filter’Tron™ Pickups – Quintessential Power and Clarity
Top Filter’Tron pickups amplify and accentuate the Electromatic Jet
FT’s chambered body to produce a wide, balanced and transparent tone.
Loud and punchy, this Jet sounds out with remarkable definition at any
level of gain. Together, the body and pickups thunder with full,
responsive lows and mids with a high end that sparkles without spikes.
Total Tonal Control
The Electromatic Jet FT is
equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control.
The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and
master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global
control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Upgraded chambered mahogany body with maple top for a strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
- Lower set mahogany neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Black Top Filter’Tron™ pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls
- Bigsby® B50 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Upgraded appointments include bound headstock, plain-face head cap,
vintage-inspired purfling, Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and closed back
- Chrome hardware