The Gretsch G2604T Streamliner Rally 2 Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby is a modern take on a Gretsch cult classic.
The body of the G2604T Steamliner Rally II is constructed from maple and features a chambered mahogany centre block, aiding sustain and helping reduce feedback.
A fast-playing 12″ radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop a thin U shape profile neck.
Powering the guitar is a pair of Super Hilo’Tron humbucking pickups, giving access to classic clarity and chime with an enhanced presence and higher output over the old Hilo’Tron pickups of old. The pickups are wired through neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching – giving access to a wide range of sounds,
Other appointments include Gretsch G-Arrow radio control knobs, elegant aged white binding with black purfling, and a plexi pickguard and truss rod cover with vintage-style Rally striping.
- Super Hilo’Tron pickups
- Double-cutaway 16″ arched maple body with chambered mahogany centre block
- 12″-radius laurel fingerboard
- Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail inlays
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- Gretsch G-Arrow radio control knobs
- Plexi pickguard and truss rod cover with vintage-style striping
- Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece