The Gretsch G2420T Streamliner guitar delivers vintage class and character whilst also producing superb tone and playability thanks to a selection of player-friendly appointments and the newly designed Broad’Tron BT-3S pickups with coil-split. Get that Gretsch look and sound without breaking the bank!
The secret to the Streamliners sound is a new offering from Gretsch – the BroadTron BT-3S humbuckers. Gretsch have specially designed the BroadTron BT-3S pickups produce a tighter low end, crisp highs and a throaty midrange that will blend well in any band environment, from the studio to the stage. Master volume, master tone and individual pickup volume controls provide complete tone-shaping flexibility whilst the Push/Pull on the master volume control gives even more tonal variety!
The G2420T features that classic Gretsch hollow body design, complete with F holes. A highly playable 12″ radius fingerboard set with pearloid Neo Classic thumb inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the bound nato neck which has been carved into a soft C shaped profile – great for chordal work, jazz runs and hot-rodded riffs!
A Bigsby B60 Vibrato Tailpiece gives a cosmetic charm whilst also giving access to bend the pitch of notes or entire chords with your pick hand for various effects. The Adjusto-matic bridge combined with a secured base and a real bone nut keep your guitar accurately in tune.
Get access to classic Gretsch looks, feel and tone with the G2402T – a superb true value for money guitar from the ever-popular Streamliner Series.
- Single cut away Hollow body with F-holes
- 12″ radius laurel fingerboard
- Broad’tron BT-3S humbucking pickups
- Bigsby B60 Vibrato tailpiece
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Soft C shape profile neck
- Adjusto-matic bridge with secured base
- Neo Classic thumb block inlays
- 3-Ply Tortoiseshell pickguard
- White binding
- Bone nut
- Master volume, master tone and individual pickup volume controls provide complete tone-shaping flexibility
- Push/Pull coil-splitting on Master Volume
- Radio control knobs