The Gretsch G6636T-RF Richard Fortus Signature Falcon Vintage White has a Laminated Maple Body, Standard U Shape Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard, Grover® Rotomatic™ Die-Cast Tuners, TonePros® TP6R with Roller Saddles Bridge, Custom Wound Filter’Tron™ Pickups, Incl. Hardcase.
With a multitude of projects over the years headlined by a nearly two-decade stint with rock powerhouse Guns N’ Roses, Richard Fortus is one of the most respected guitarists in the world.
True to his dreams, the G6636T-RF Richard Fortus Signature Falcon™ Center Block with String-Thru Bigsby® checks all the boxes. It begins with a resonant 1.75”-deep, 17”-wide double-cutaway maple body with a lightweight chambered spruce center block running throughout, reinforcing the arched laminate top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance that fits modern stages.
The 25.5” scale length, “U” shaped maple neck and 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets provide easy playability with enhanced sustain and tone, perfect for deep bends and soaring leads.
Guitarists with Fortus’ shape-shifting talents demand versatility in their instruments to remain on top of their game, which is why a set of Custom Wound Filter’Tron™ pickups in the bridge and neck positions fit perfectly.
A master volume with treble bleed circuit allows you to throttle your amp without sacrificing your dialed-in tone, while a master tone with a no-load pot provides that organic vintage ‘Tron feel at the twist of a knob. Switch between pickup combinations with a three-way toggle switch, while a string-thru Bigsby couples with a TonePros® Tune-o-matic bridge with roller saddles and pinned ebony base to offer stability, lightning-fast string changes and added expressiveness. A Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut also minimizes friction between string and nut.
A player-centric instrument ready to rock any genre, the G6636T-RF Richard Fortus Signature Falcon Center Block with String-Thru Bigsby comes in a stunning Vintage White finish and is decked out with nickel hardware including the jeweled G-arrow knobs, pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and tortoise headstock logo, binding, bezels and pickguard.
- Brand: Gretsch
- Model: G6636T-RF Richard Fortus Signature Falcon
- Colour: Vintage White SKU: 240-0940-805
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Standard “U”
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Binding: Tortoise with W/B/W Purfling
- Pickguard: Tortoise with Gold Gretsch® Logo & Falcon™ Graphic
- Tuners: Grover® Rotomatic™ Die-Cast
- Bridge: TonePros® TP6R with Roller Saddles
- Tailpiece: Bigsby® B6CP String-Thru Vibrato Tailpiece
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pickups: Custom Wound Filter’Tron™
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble Bleed, Master Tone with No-Load Pot, 3-Position Toggle Switch
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Case/Gigbag: Hard Case
- Condition: New