Dressed to the nines for a night on the town, Gretsch’s G6229TG is ready to shine. This limited edition Players Edition model is the culmination of decades of musical innovation ready to touch down. Starting with a chambered mahogany body prepped to resonate alongside its arched laminated maple top, the mid-range and balance exhibited by this Players Edition is exceptional. With this clear acoustic voice, Gretsch’s classic humbucking pickups take the stage. Two Gretsch Broad’Tron BT65 pickups, designed by the famed Tim Shaw, captures the full breadth of the Jet to make the most out of its design. Boundary-breaking overdrive and pristine cleans both cascade from these pickups to match any player’s style.
On the topic of style, Gretsch’s hardware is certainly something to write home about. A gold-finished anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and Bigsby B7GP String-Thru tailpiece dazzle both visually and audibly with rock solid intonation and wowing pitch bends. This bridge combination shines to complement the Jet’s ebony fingerboard and Mother of Pearl Big Block inlays. Laid across a Standard “U” shaped mahogany neck, this Jet is as suave in hand as it is on sight.
Ready to take the next confident step on stage? Gretsch and this limited edition Players Edition have your back.
- Limited Edition Players Edition model
- Chambered mahogany body with arched laminated maple top
- Mahogany neck in a standard “U” profile
- Ebony fingerboard with twenty-two frets and Mother-of-Pearl inlays
- Two Broad’Tron BT-65 humbucking pickups
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge with Bigsby B7Gp String-Thru tailpiece
- Gotoh locking tuning machines
- Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut
- Hardshell case included