With a multitude of projects over the years headlined by a nearly two-decade stint with rock powerhouse Guns N’ Roses, Richard Fortus is one of the most respected guitarists in the world.
True to his dreams, the G6636-RF Richard Fortus Signature Falcon™ Center Block with V-Stoptail checks all the boxes. It begins with a resonant 1.75”-deep, 17”-wide double-cutaway maple body with a lightweight chambered spruce center block running throughout, reinforcing the arched laminate top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance that fits modern stages.
The 24.6” scale length, “U” shaped maple neck and 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets provide easy playability with enhanced sustain and tone, perfect for deep bends and soaring leads.
Guitarists with Fortus’ shape-shifting talents demand versatility in their instruments to remain on top of their game, which is why a set of Custom Wound Filter’Tron™ pickups in the bridge and neck positions fit perfectly.
A master volume with treble bleed circuit allows you to throttle your amp without sacrificing your dialed-in tone, while a master tone with a no-load pot provides that organic vintage ‘Tron feel at the twist of a knob. Switch between pickup combinations with a three-way toggle switch, while a V-stoptail couples with a TonePros® Tune-o-matic Bridge with standard saddles to offer rock-solid tuning and stability. A Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut also minimizes friction between string and nut.
A player-centric instrument ready to rock any genre, the G6636-RF Richard Fortus Signature Falcon Center Block with V-Stoptail comes in a striking Black finish and is decked out with nickel hardware including the jeweled G-arrow knobs, pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and headstock logo and tortoise pickguard, pickup bezels and binding.
- 1.75”-deep, 17”-wide maple body with chambered spruce center block and bound f-holes
- 24.6”-scale set “U”-shaped maple neck
- 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Custom Wound Filter’Tron™ bridge and neck pickups
- Single volume control with treble bleed circuit, single tone control with no-load tone pot and three-position pickup toggle switch
- TonePros® Tune-o-matic bridge with standard saddles and anchored ebony base
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Grover® Rotomatic™ die-cast tuning machines and strap locks
- Available in Black with nickel hardware, pearloid headstock logo and tortoise pickguard, pickup bezels and binding
- G6242L Gretsch® 17″ deluxe hollow body hardshell case included