NEW – The G6128T-GH George Harrison Signature Duo Jet® guitar celebrates the legacy of George Harrison – modeled on the instrument that the legendary guitarist often referred to as his “first real decent guitar.” The GH6128T-GH offers the distinctive appointments and modifications found on Harrison’s original 1957 Gretsch Duo Jet, which he purchased secondhand in the early 1960s. Features include a lightweight mid-’50s-style chambered body, Bigsby® B3C tailpiece with a black Phillips head tremolo arm pivot bolt, and an offset strap button on lower bout.
Other features include three-ply body binding (white-black-white), single-ply white neck and headstock binding, 12″-radius 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with Hump Block pearloid inlays, two single-coil DynaSonic™ single-coil pickups, vintage-style “rocking bar” bridge with rosewood base, silver plexi pickguard, chrome-plated Grover® V98CM Sta-Tite™ tuners, Gretsch G-arrow control knobs, chrome-plated hardware, Harrison’s signature on the truss rod cover and a premium tweed hardshell case.
You are looking at serial number: JT23083086, it weighs 7 lbs and 7 oz.
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Includes free shipping in the continental USA, and free expert guitar setup!
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody, chambered
- Body Shape Jet
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Material 3-ply Maple
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Color Black
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape C
- Neck Joint Set Neck
- Radius 12″
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid Hump Blocks
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 24.6″
- Nut Width 1.6875″
- Nut Material Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece Adjustable Roller/Bigsby Vibrato
- Tuners Grover Sta-Tite
- Neck Pickup DynaSonic Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup DynaSonic Single-coil
- Controls 2 x volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel, .010-.046
- Case/Gig Bag Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:2400416806