Alive and loud, Electromatic Center Block Jr. guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, these all-new models deliver the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart for decades. It’s the sound of honor itself play proud.
The G5655TG Electromatic Center Block Jr. Single-Cut with Bigsby and Gold Hardware features a smaller-sized body with a chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort. Offering excellent playability, the 12”-radius laurel fingerboard hosts 22 medium jumbo frets and Neoclassic thumbnail inlays. Its dual Black Top Broad’Tron humbucking pickups deliver bold, dynamic and articulate tone with enhanced sonic punch.
- Slightly smaller 14” single-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- Lower set maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Broad’Tron humbucking pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup controls
- Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Graph Tech NuBone nut
- Gold hardware