Excellent condition guitar owned by one of the guitarists for a popular local Rockabilly band ‘The Pop Skull Rebels’. Works great without issues, and is ready to rock!
Serial number CYGC19090414
Weight – 7.9 lbs
Below is the factory description from Gretsch:
A great limited edition Guitar from Gretsch!
Alive and loud, Electromatic® Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. The G5622T Electromatic® Center Block with Bigsby® features a double-cutaway maple body with chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver chiming highs with dynamic and articulate tone for enhanced sonic punch. Flexibly harness its sonic power with a versatile control layout consisting of a master volume control with treble bleed circuit, master tone, bridge and neck pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch.
Other features of the G5622T include an anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, Bigsby® B70 vibrato tailpiece, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut and G-arrow knobs.
The G5622T is styled in various stunning finishes featuring aged white body binding with multi-ply purfling and nickel hardware. The Aspen Green, Dark Cherry Metallic and Georgia Green finishes feature silver pickguard and silver pickup bezels, while the Imperial Stain and Orange Stain finishes offer a gold pickguard with gold pickup bezels.
- Model Name G5622T Electromatic® Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby®, Laurel Fingerboard, Imperial Stain
- Model # 2508200579
- Series Electromatic® Collection
- Country Of Origin CN
- Color Imperial Stain
- Body Laminated Maple
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Center Block
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Shape Thin “U”
- Scale Length 24.6″ (625 mm)
- Fingerboard Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12″ (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width 1.685″ (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup Black Top Broad’Tron™
- Neck Pickup Black Top Broad’Tron™
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration Broad’Tron™ / Broad’Tron™
- Bridge Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines Die-Cast Sealed
- Pickguard Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch® and Electromatic® Logos
- Control Knobs G-Arrow
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)