This brand new Gretsch G5422G-12 Electromatic Classic Hollow Body Double-Cut 12-String Guitar comes in a Single Barrel Burst finish.
Please Note: These are actual pictures of the instrument you will receive. We opened the box to inspect and take pictures of this guitar so you could see the beauty of the exact instrument you will receive. The serial number on this instrument is CYGC22021419.
Get classic ’50s & ’60s -inspired Gretsch sound and style with the all-new Electromatic® Classic Hollow Body guitars. Crafted with essential Gretsch hollow-body sound, style and playability, these no-nonsense guitars are your next-step Gretsch.
Like a ’60s invasion, the G5422G-12 Electromatic® Classic Hollow Body Double-Cut 12-String with Gold Hardware serves up full hollow-body build and the true Filter’Tron™ voice for that classically lush 12-string chime and jangle. Like all Electromatic guitars, it delivers the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock ‘n’ roll guitars from the very beginning.
The G5422G-12 features a laminated maple body with vintage-inspired perimeters and refined arches, as well as all-new trestle block bracing to help reduce unwanted feedback. By increasing rigidity and contact between the top and back of the body, the new trestle block design also results in the sound having a faster attack with more focus, snap, and increased sustain. Coupled with all-new FT-5E Filter’Tron™ pickups, this hollow build’s voice explodes with huge full-bodied punch, classic chime and enhanced presence, clarity and note definition.
An all-new Classic “C”-shaped maple neck offers a more comfortable playing feel for improved playability and performance, and is topped with a 12″-radius laurel fingerboard.
Other premium features include versatile upgraded controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position tone switch, oversized bound F-holes, multi-ply body binding, smaller late-’50s G6120 bound headstock, sealed die-cast tuning machines, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, historic pearloid Hump Block inlays, secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and a Gretsch G-cutout tailpiece.
Alive and loud, the G5422G-12 is available in Single Barrel Burst or Walnut Stain finishes with gold hardware and gold pickguard.
It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
- Series: Electromatic®
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Color: Single Barrel Burst
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Headstock Binding: White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Classic “C”
- Neck Construction: Set-Neck
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump Block
- Side Dots: Black
- Number of Frets: 22
- String Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width: 1.77″ (45 mm)
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Electromatic® Hollow Body
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Binding: White with B/W/B Purfling
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Style: Gretsch® Hollow Body Guitars
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Cutaway: Double Cutaway
- Bracing: Trestle Block
- Waist: 9.75″ (248 mm)
- Sound Hole: F-Holes, Bound
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with Secured Laurel Base
- Bridge Cover/Tailpiece: Gretsch® G-Cutout Tailpiece
- Bridge Mounting: Secured
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch® and Electromatic® Logos
- Pickup Covers: Gold
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Sealed
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons: Gretsch® Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs
- Bridge Pickup: FT-5E Filter’Tron™
- Neck Pickup: FT-5E Filter’Tron™
- Pickup Configuration: Filter’Tron™ / Filter’Tron™
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume with Treble Bleed, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Dimensions: 6.00×17.00×47.00 IN
- Shipping Weight: 14.00 LB
- Upper Bout: 11.5″ (292 mm)
- Lower Bout: 16″ (406mm)
- Body Depth: 2.25″ (57 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.72″ (628 mm)
- Shipping Length: 47.00 IN
- Shipping Height: 6.00 IN
- Shipping Width: 17.00 IN
- Gretsch G5422G-12 Electromatic Classic Hollow Body Double-Cut 12-String, Single Barrel Burst
We are an authorized Gretsch dealer.